Panagora is a multi-disciplinary digital agency with a focus on e-commerce. We are known for inspirational brand experiences and bold e-commerce solutions with 100% availability at scale. We are a reliable and strategic partner with 20 years experience of e-commerce that always tries to elevate the uniqueness in every brand and make our clients become category winners. https://panagora.agency/
We offer you a fast-paced scale-up working environment in an international organization, with a flexible working set up where your ideas matter.
We’re now looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our amazing team with focus on technical recruitment. You will play a leading role in identifying and engaging top talent and managing end-to-end recruitment processes, including sourcing and building candidate pipeline. You will be the initial contact for our candidates and make sure our assessments maintain good quality with constant improvements.
Additionally you will be responsible for overseeing onboarding, employer branding and in creative ways increase Panagora’s employee value proposition.
What you’ll do
- Build and maintain our candidate pipeline
- Research the talent market and evaluate sources
- Manage end-to-end recruitment processes
- Oversee onboarding of new employees
- Increase employee value proposition
Who you are
You are a social chameleon with a strong ability to get things done. You are a self-starter, yet a team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where you need to be both creative and organized.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within tech recruitment
- Documented experience in handling full-cycle recruitments
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English, verbal and written
Nice to have
- Previous experience in relevant technical fields and/or e-commerce
- A relevant academic degree (HR or similar)
- Experience in a recruitment system (Teamtailor or similar) and handling data
What you’ll get
- A company that invests in your health and personal growth
- Standard perks such as wellness grant and 6 weeks paid vacation
- A highly creative and inspiring office in the center of Stockholm
- A transparent learning culture where your ideas matter
- A bunch of other awesome benefits, read more about them here…
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. Deadline for applications is 2021-11-10. Interviews will be held on an on-going basis.
Please note: This is a position for HQ in Stockholm, Sweden. At this point we will not be able to offer relocation services for international candidates.
The Panagora culture is made out of openness and friendliness. We strive for a mix of skills and personalities and we believe in each individual’s ability. For equality reasons we encourage female applicants in this recruitment process.