Panagora is looking for a frontend developer with passion for design to join our Shopify department and create inspiring e-commerce solutions for our clients, a selection of Scandinavian and international fast growing mono brands, such as;
Ninjas in Pyjamas, Tom Hope, Extra Butter, Ceremonia, Lace Laboratory etc.
With the team you work according to the client’s needs and ensure that every frontend delivery lives up to our quality standards. Together with the team you build scalable and user-friendly e-commerce solutions with a focus on user experience, conversion and site performance. To succeed in this role you should love to work pixel-perfect, with smooth animations and responsive design.
Please note: This is a position for HQ in Stockholm, Sweden. At this point we will not be able to offer relocation services for international candidates.
- At least 2 years of documented experience from development (preferably from a web agency or as a consultant)
- A genuine interest in frontend development, design and e-commerce
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge in UI/UX design
- An eye for detail and working pixel-perfect
- Previous experience from Shopify
What's in it for you?
- A company that invests in your health and personal growth
- Standard perks such as wellness grant and 6 weeks paid vacation
- A highly creative and inspiring office in the center of Stockholm
- A transparent learning culture where your ideas matter
- A bunch of other awesome benefits, read more about them here…
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. Deadline for applications is 2021-11-10. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
Panagora is a multi-disciplinary digital agency with a focus on e-commerce. We are known for inspirational brand experiences and bold e-commerce solutions with 100% availability at scale. We are a reliable and strategic partner with 20 years experience of e-commerce that always tries to elevate the uniqueness in every brand and make our clients become category winners. We live to be creative and in the forefront of technology and trends, but still we always have best practice in mind. We are our clients' customers, which means we always have the perspective of the user. https://panagora.agency/
Read more about Shopify https://panagora.agency/servic...
The Panagora culture is made out of openness and friendliness. We strive for a mix of skills and personalities and we believe in each individual’s ability. For equality reasons we encourage female applicants in this recruitment process.